Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life is Good

just a bit of FYI:

I feel like a ton of my posts have been intense and/or downer ish: in reality I am strangely happy and calm in light of the stress I am under to find a job and get some money in the bank- I have seen God provide for me creatively and I am grateful.

Friday night I helped host a prayer gathering for friends leaving for Africa; last night I enjoyed a free movie in the park; today a strolled through an Independent Design Show/Market thingy, and I laid in the sun for some hours while a man with a guitar played and a young child danced; this evening some friends stopped by for a chat and prayer.

So yeah life is good, really, really good.

The request is for daily bread- it is request for enough, and I have abundance.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin