Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something pretty for your Tuesday morning

Generally I post pictures of flowers that I have taken. As my phone was stolen and I use my phone as my camera I have been too distracted to take any good flower pics in the past few weeks. I will get back to this soon.

But as a practice of embracing beauty I often roam the internet looking at beautiful blogs by floral designers (I kind of secretly wish I was a designer, or maybe it isn't a secret? oh, well I think if I wasn't working in social services I would wish I was, so I am happy. That is another post all together.) So since I am not posting my own picture feel free to roam these.

Saipua
Bornay

It is rumored that it is a proven fact the flowers make you less anxious and generally happier. I think I might pick some up on my way home tonight.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin