Sunday, May 25, 2008

Be a force of nature.

I cannot get this little speach from Grey's out of my head. It might be some of the best and worst advice I have ever heard.

"Have some fire. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn waht anyone thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You're on your own. Be on your own." ~Christina~

When I think of how much I want to be part of major change in the world I am aware of how much of my self image I am going to have to give up. You can't change the world and worry about how others see you. There isn't time for that. You can't fight the issues of poverty and modern day slavery and still have time to worry about all the other little things. I am bombarded by the little things. I don't have the nerve or the time to fight all the issues I know about, but I know that I want to be a force of nature. I believe in the power of relationships to change the world. 


No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin