Simple Diva

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Friday

A SHORT LOVE STORY IN STOP MOTION from Carlos Lascano on Vimeo.

Posted by Sarah Rochelle at 6:41 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

SIMPLE DIVA

On May 8, 2013 I decided to take on a 365 day challenge to stop buying clothes and accessories. I am pretty sure I can maintain a polished and fashionable look even without buying new items to update my style. Over the year I plan to post about my outfits and my life. I am also going to take advantage of this time to work on my finances overall- I will post about those adventures along the way.

This is a blog about my life, mostly because my family is half a country away and many of my favorite people live all over the world. For you I share my thoughts on loving the world and changing it at the same time. These thoughts include DIY adventures, attempts at simplicity and activism, and pursuing wholeness for myself and others. I hope you are inspired and amused, and more than that I hope you feel love.

About Me

My photo
Sarah Rochelle
San Francisco, California, United States
I want to change the world, feed the hungry, educate people, serve others, love God, and create beauty as much as I enjoy it. I enjoy writing cheesy post as well as thoughtful ones. I have great friends all over the world and a pretty amazing life. Even when I don't say it I know that the kingdom is here and all good things are the work of the Creator. My hope is that in everything I am a reflection of the goodness of The Creator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Sarah's bookshelf: read

The Devil Wears Prada The Nanny Diaries In Her Shoes The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing Mere Christianity Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality

More of Sarah's books »
Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists
Instagram
Follow Me on Pinterest
Private room in the Historic Haight
AirbnbPrivate room in the Historic Haight
Book Online

Find a place to stay in San Francisco

Grandma Club

people, thoughts, things i like

  • $30 a week
  • borrego
  • Christine
  • Dani 1
  • Laura
  • mary beth
  • melanie
  • suz

Human Trafficking Activist

  • Invisible Children
  • SAGE
  • Slavery Map
  • Sweet Notions
  • The Sold Project

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (27)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
  • ►  2012 (35)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (186)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ▼  May (22)
      • Quote of the day
      • Jenny is here!!!
      • Music Monday
      • Saturday Evening Post
      • Happy Friday
      • no blog tonight. I am off to enjoy Mysic Africa.
      • Mystic Africa
      • Nerd Question (Html)???
      • Setting up an art show
      • Painting Inspiration
      • Saturday Evening Post
      • Happy Friday
      • Creating
      • Quote of the day
      • Music Monday
      • Hope
      • Happy Friday
      • Cinco De Mayo
      • Learning How to Stay
      • Once upon a field in Oxford
      • Music Monday
      • Creative Ministry (thoughts on the first few chapt...
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (26)
  • ►  2010 (256)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  September (32)
    • ►  August (39)
    • ►  July (40)
    • ►  June (25)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (65)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (76)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (7)

Popular Posts

  • The Fire Next Time
    I read the book unsure what to expect. I knew that it is considered one of the essential civil rights manifestos, and that was about it. I h...
  • Fear of Failing (and why it is making me broke)
    "The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake." - Meister Eckhart Source: google. nl via Thomas on Pi...
  • Whatever is pleasing... think about these things
    During Lent I am aiming to be more grateful and to see the gifts of God in all that I am surrounded by. Here is my visual and written accou...
  • Some thoughts on The Rescue
    I woke up shivering with moist eyes- you might say I was crying. my bed was the passenger seat of my friends car- a car the served us well t...
  • Weekend In Review
    SF Symphony and Davies After Hours with the beautiful Annie. Woke up early to bike to Golden Gate Park with Julie to set up City Church'...
  • A Handmade 'Thank You'
  • People don't get married in California.
    In recent months I have been joking with my friends that I need to move back to TX, in order to get married because people don't get mar...
  • Held
    Comfy on the couch between two women I adore I looked around the room at my community group. Home made Kahlua and cream has been poured int...
  • Sunday in the rain
    I spent the day with Rachael and Rachael, (Rachael Butler is really Sarah Rachael, and my name is Sarah, we have the perfect set of names to...
  • Day 50: Tennis Lessons
    Today marks the beginning of my third effort to learn to play tennis. Once upon a time in High School I discovered that despite being in...

coffee makes me happy

coffee makes me happy
go drink some with a friend
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.