Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekend In Review

Awesome dress I bought at Minxy just for Carin's wedding.

Beautiful Chapel at the Swedenborgian Church where Carin got married. (This image does not do this place justice and I am terribly sad I don't have pics of Carin. But, I am so glad I was there and honestly so glad that I was so excited to be there I didn't even think to take a picture I just got to experience her joy. Seriously, it was one of those weddings where the joy was so real I got all teary when I saw her. It was beautiful.)

Rose growing in the Rose Garden in Golden Gate Park where Leah and Lisette and I meandered most of the day.

Closed out Saturday at the Symphony. Thank you Brian for the ticket.

Today I got up early to Skype with Suz, taught Sunday school, went to the de Young to see Balenciaga, went to Eucharist, and enjoyed snacks with a fabulous group of people.

It was a good weekend.

I maybe should have gotten more sleep, but it was lovely to be out and about all 2 1/2 days.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin