Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 6 of clothing simplicity and Food Justice

So, we are only a week in and I slacked on all of my weekend wardrobe. I will work on a recap post tomorrow. 

Here is what I wore today, I had an interview so I dressed up a bit and then I had hang out time and a meeting in I was hosting in my apartment so I wore something comfy and casual. 

 Top: Modcloth Pam Breeze-ly Tunic $30ish, Necklace: Boutique in Austin $20, Pants: LOFT: on sale for $20, Shoes: Ambiance on sale (I wear them all the time, in fact they are the second pair I have of the same shoes) 
Same outfit as above but this is how I actually wore it for the interview 
Blazer: Gifted by Jenny and Purse: hand-me-down from Rachel
Sweater/long cardigan: hand-me-down from Rachel, Top: gifted by Christie, Jeans: Gilt Ernest Sewn flash sale $90 retail $200- they are my FAVORITE jeans, Shoes: Gift from mom and dad

As I have been thinking about the sources of my wardrobe I can't help but be grateful for my friends and their generosity. 

Also, I ran this morning.  I am training for a half marathon- I think I am going to post all my workout clothes in one post. I am going to have to be careful about workout clothes becoming my new cheat. I went into GAP and realized I love their workout collection, but do I really need to look good while I sweat?

Tomorrow I am joining a learning salon hosted by IDEX that will be focused on food justice. This is the book I am supposed to read before tomorrow at 5. I attended a lecture by the other about a year ago so I am excited about the book.




No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin