Friday, May 28, 2010





On strengths finder my first strength is restorative, and according to enneagram I am a helper and according to some ministry profiles I took in school I am a shepherd/pastor/healer... yes there is a theme. I love all thinks broken, old, rejected, hurting, healing.

Sometimes it is a really bad idea, but other times it is a great idea. I am a case manager and I want to work on changing the systems of oppression around the world. I see the potential in people and things. I see old buildings and ponder their structure (despite the fact I know nothing about architecture or engineering) and I daydream of what it would be like if someone rebuilt what was there instead of starting over.

I am learning to like this about myself, and the balancing act it requires.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin