Monday, October 11, 2010

Seeing Beauty

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

My weekend was amazing, full of beauty and adventure. I loved every minute of it. I will be posting some pics later this week of the straw maze, and the light house. We also stopped off at Swanton Berry Farm (my fave!) and Davenport, a little town I adore. I really think my little adventures down the One are amazing, I want them to happen all the time.

I love that I played speed Uno until midnight while drinking red wine with 4 wonderful women. I love that is was so silent it was eerie, and that when the lights were out the darkness was black. (btw: I am a grown woman that is scared of the dark, I really believe I might die in the absence of light... well not really, but still it freaks be me out.) Nonetheless, it was really and truly lovely.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin