Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I am going to Paris

(Image found here via Pinterest)


I spent too much time today dreaming and plotting my trip to Paris. My passport arrived in the mail yesterday (thank the US government for expedited processing!) Last week Rachael and I purchased our Eurostar tickets to get from London to Paris, and today I booked an apartment through airbnb. I checked out Design Spong's guide to Paris, and decided I will most certainly be renting a bike for at least one day of my trip. I cannot wait.

Before Paris, I will be in London and Oxford. I am gloriously excited about Oxford, because I will be spending my time there seeing my dear friend Suzanne. Most all of the trip will include hours of sitting, sipping, and chatting. I am looking forward to interesting conversation and long silences with people that I really enjoy.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am excited that you two are coming! There will be plenty of opportunities to sit and sip tea and enjoy being! I cannot wait!
lovelovelove,
Suz

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin