Monday, September 6, 2010

I get to live here!


This weekend was another weekend of being so grateful that I live here. The sun is FINALLY out! San Francisco summer has begun. I am over joyed and I feel the need to share a brief play-by-play of the funness of my weekend, because it was just that wonderful.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at 4-Star Theater (independent local SF theater, joy!), late night sushi, a day in my own room doing nearly nothing! teaching children, City Church sermon on seeking the prosperity of the city (Thank you Jeremiah 29 for being evidence that God desires the peace of urban spaces), Shakespeare in the park, Absinthe tasting (the batch Laura and I infused), late night bonfires on the beach, getting kicked off the beach by the cops, amazing food, amazing people, lots of good coffee, palm trees, a red bridge (I really do love our little Golden Gate Bridge), just so much joy.

I think I could sleep for a week and still be behind on my rest, but as for now, I am grateful.

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin