Thursday, September 9, 2010

Story of a Girl



This song came on my pandora this morning and I had to post it. Why? Because 10 years ago I loved this song. One of my favorite memories of high school was the FCA sleep over where 50 plus people were all in one house acting crazy and for some reason singing this song. We stayed up all night and almost watched the sunrise sitting on a suburban front lawn in Bedford, TX. (Funny enough I fell asleep for just the 5 minutes required for the sun to break the horizon.)

Anyway, my 10 year reunion is coming up and I can't make it cause I live half a country away, nonetheless, I do have some fun and wonderful memories, and these memories include some fabulous top 40 hits. (I only pretend to be indi, so sorry to disappoint.)

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin