Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saturday Day Time Plans


This is where I will be with the lovely Christine this Saturday. That is unless Cletus the Fetus decides that he is ready to be Cletus the Baby. I am a bit torn between wanting to see the little guy here in person and wanting to walk/waddle around at the craft fair with a fabulously pregnant Christine. I think I know what Christine would prefer.

Either way the Renegade Craft Fair should be gloriously worth the trip to Fort Mason. I have been wanting to go the past two years and various other things have proven distracting. This year little Cletus might be the distraction. Nonetheless, if it works out I will be spending the day at Fort Mason because I already have evening plans to be watching the gorgeous Amy Foote perform in The Magic Flute in a different part of Fort Mason at 8.

This is shaping up to be a wonderful weekend, and it is only Wednesday!

No comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin