Sunday, August 1, 2010

It is still Saturday, (becasue I haven't gone to bed yet)

I spent the day at Fort Mason and I got to see the beautiful sail boats that fill our little bay. Boats bring joy to my soul. I was there to enjoy the Renegade Craft Fair with Tracy and Lydia. It was fabulous and inspiring (as all hand made things are). I ended the evening with the lovely Laura watching Amy perform in the Magic Flute and than eating at Mel's. I cannot say that I love the San Francisco staple that is Mel's drive in, but the rest of the day was good for my heart.

2 comments:

Melanie Hopson said...

Did going to Mel's subconsciously prompt you to read my blog last night? thanks for the California love.

Sarah Rochelle said...

haha not sure I just realized I have not been reading my friends' blogs that much and I like to hear your thoughts.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin